Studio: The Creative Assembly
Time on Project: 2 years
- Working closely with designers, tools programmers and the team as a whole to ensure our in house development software is fit for purpose and bug free.
- Acting as a support to all members of the team in using the in-house tool-set. Including creating tutorials.
- Testing and analyzing the in-house tool-set ensuring they are ready and stable for the development team to use.
- Creating and editing test plans for the in-house tool-set, ensuring they are up to date and cover the tools thoroughly.
- Once ready, creating executable files and deploying new builds of specific tools across multiple branches with documentation specifying new features, updates, hot-fixes and known issues.